Here are the basic rules that you should follow when judging Tribunal cases. Please keep in mind that violation of these rules may result in termination of your Tribunal account or removal of your Curve Fever coins.
- When you are reviewing the case, you see reports from several players from several game rooms. You can switch between the rooms (and their chat logs) by clicking on the grey blocks above the chat log. Make sure to check all rooms that belong to the case you are reviewing.
- Read the descriptions of the report authors. They can give you a specific thing to look for. Try to find it in the chat log.
- After you have reviewed the behaviour of the reported player, you have a choice:
- When the player is not reported for rude chatting, but for other things like: lagging, spamming, bad playing, leaving, hacking, winning, jumping, using powerups, having luck, etc;
- When you think that the players behaviour is acceptable;
- When the player is using bad words or insulting other players all the time;
- When the player is continuously talking about pornography, adult or mature content, violent content, content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization;
- When the player is offering sales of alcohol, tobacco, drugs, ammunition or posting any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others;
- When the report is not in your language;
- When you are unsure.